Our account management masterclass is ideal for anyone responsible for looking after and nurturing account relationships for your business.
We discover how to build longer lasting relationships, retain more customers, increase account spend and beat the competition.
We explore what great account management is and how to achieve it through smarter working techniques.
£139 + VAT Per Delegate
Our half day course allows delegates to build on their strategic account management skills, identify behaviours that generate success and learn how to build a long lasting relationship with clients.
- What is account management
- Behaviours and attitudes
- Time management skills
- Listening skills
- Account communication skills
- Managing a multi decision maker account
- Able to plan a ‘touch point’ timetable that builds lasting relationships
- Able to influence through communication skills
- Confident in growing multi decision maker accounts
- Demonstrate active listening skills
£179 + VAT Per Delegate
Our one day course continues from our half day. We examine how to become an industry adviser, generate referrals and learn effective feedback skills.
- Becoming an adviser
- Competitor landscape
- Delivering feedback
- Challenge management
- Referral strategy
- Goal alignment
- Able to move from a clients supplier to a ‘go to’ industry adviser
- Able to solve issues quickly and effectively to retain more clients
- Confident in delivering feedback to clients and aligning common goals
- Clearly understand the competitor landscape and able to identify company strengths to build long lasting relationships
£279 + VAT Per Delegate
Our two day course covers all of our one day in greater depth. We also explore how to assess the potential of an account, conduct SWOT analysis and devise a clear account growth strategy.
- Identifying account potential
- SWOT analysis
- Building relationships
- Growth strategy
- Account prioritisation
- Upsell and cross-sell techniques
- Negotiation skills
- Able to assess long term account potential
- Able to devise an account revenue growth plan
- Confident in proposing new services
- Able to proactively evade challenges
- Confident to negotiate
Want to improve your sales performance?
Give us a call or drop us an e-mail to find out how we can help you boost the results your sales team are currently achieving.
We offer a free consultation to find out more about your brand, corporate culture and current challenges facing your team and we’ll be happy to advise on how we can help you to achieve your sales goals and reach new levels of sales awesomeness.